Sena Technologies, Inc. recently released its latest Bluetooth OEM module Parani-ESD1000. The Parani-ESD1000 is a Class 1 embedded Bluetooth module designed for OEM manufacturers to embed Bluetooth functionality into their products at design level in the shortest period of time and cost effectively. The Parani-ESD1000 and its starter kit is now shipping and available.
The Parani-ESD1000 supports 100 meters of wireless transmit distance and the transmit distance can be extended up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification, and various external interfaces such as UART, USB, PCM and I2C. It also supports multiple Bluetooth connections up to three sessions.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Useful for Bluetooth-enabling users’ devices
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power : Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- External interface for UART
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software(ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available
- No external drivers required