The dSPEED Platform, from Enea, is high availability platform designed to manage clusters of Digital Signal Processors (DSPs). dSPEED is a pre-integrated software platform for data plane processing targeting communications infrastructure line cards.
The dSPEED Platform extends the capabilities of Enea’s DSP RTOS OSE ck with a complete set of DSP management services that include: start up and configuration, error handling, monitoring and supervision, event notification, logging and tracing, diagnostics and statistics, and remote debugging. It provides a comprehensive suite of inter-process and network communications technologies. In addition, dSPEED can be integrated with Enea’s high availability middleware platform to provide carrier-grade services to remote DSP nodes in the data plane.
dSPEED Platform Highlights:
- Full feature platform for controlling, monitoring, and debugging DSP farms
- To debug and manage multiple DSP farms (blades) from a system wide perspective
- Handle and manage errors to preserve robustness in high channel density systems
- Find the root cause of a problem when debugging distributed heterogeneous systems
- Fully scalable to the largest DSP farms
- Extends services of OSEck Enea’s advanced DSP RTOS
- Integrated with Enea’s Element HA Middleware
- Leverage Enea’s LINX high performance IPC