Strategic Test’s UF2e-2031 oscilloscope PCI Express card has four 100 MS/s 8-bit ADC’s that are also able to operate in an interpolated mode to acquire two channels at 200 MS/s for increased versatility. Drivers for Microsoft Windows Vista, XP64, XP, and Linux (RedHat, Fedora, SuSe, Sarge) are supplied with the card, as well as the SBench 5.3 oscilloscope program. The UF2e-2031 oscilloscope card is best suited for applications that require cost-effective high-speed data acquisition and deep memory. Applications typically include RADAR, ultrasonics, and communications.
The UF2e-2031 offers a wide range of triggering possibilities, including level, window, pulse-width, re-arm and double triggers, or with an external TTL trigger input. Trigger conditions can be set on multiple cards or systems combined with AND/OR logic, a feature often used in production test.
Key specifications include: 64 mega samples memory — expandable to 4 giga samples; continuous streaming to host PC > 120 MSamples/s; Effective Number of Bits > 7.2 LSB; Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 44.5 dB; Total Harmonic Distortion < -49.5 dB, and -3 dB bandwidth > 90 MHz.
- Onboard memory: 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 or 2048 MegaSamples
- Multiple Recording: memory segmentation
- Gated Sampling: output clock controlled by external TTL signal
- TimeBase: records time of trigger events or Gates
- ABA Mode: slow-fast-slow recording on trigger
- BaseXIO: adds 8 asynchronous digital I/O lines
- Star Hub: synchronization of up to 5 or 16 boards, or 5 to 16 PC’s to a maximum or 271 boards. Can be used with Digitizer, AWG and Digital I/O boards to create mixed-mode systems
Prices start at $6,990 with volume/OEM discounts available.