IBASE Technology’s (TASDAQ: 8050) IB940 full-size CPU card is designed for industrial computing environment. The board features front size bus of 533/800/1066MHz, PCI Express x16 graphics interface as well as PCI x1 I/O ports. The IB940 delivers 64-bit computing with faster access to peripheral I/O devices. The IB940 utilizes the latest Intel(R) Q965 chipset to support Intel’s Core(TM)2 Duo processors.
The IB940 comes with the updated Graphics Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) backbone architecture that uses available memory bandwidth to reduce latency in memory accesses. With support for dual independent display, it delivers richer visual color and picture quality without the need for additional discrete graphics card. The CPU card can either have one 10/100 BaseT Ethernet controller or dual robust Gigabit networking connectivity. A total of 6 USB 2.0 interface and four serial ATA ports support are provided to ensure the greatest expandability. Dimensions of the board are 338mm by 126mm.
- Integrated graphics subsystem, GMA3000
- With DVI and 24-bit LVDS support
- Supports Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo processors
- Up to 2.66GHz, 533/800/1066MHz FSB
- DDR2 DIMM x 2, max. 4GB, Dual Channel
- 10/100 BaseT or dual Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x SATA II, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM, Watchdog timer
- Digital I/O, ISA High Drive, Mini PCI-express socket
More info: IBASE »