The Acrosser AR-ES0831FL Fanless Industrial Computer was designed specifically for vehicle operation. The small, rugged system can withstand operation in harsh environmental conditions. AR-ES0831FL specifications:
- CPU: Intel Pentium M and Celeron M
- Chipset: Intel 852GM + ICH4
- Memory: 1 x 200-pin SO-DIMM sockets for 1 x 512MB DDR333 SO-DIMM pre-installed
- Display Chipset: Integrated graphics built-in Intel 852GM
- Display Memory: Intel DVMA technology up to 64MB
- Display Interface: LVDS Interface DB15 CRT connector
- IO: 10/100 LAN Ethernet Controller x 2, COM x 4, USB x 2, PS2 KB/MS
- Storage: Compact Flash Type II holder, 1 x ATA100 44 pin IDE connector for 2.5″ HDD
- Power: 9V-32V DC power in
- Operating Temperature: 0° ~ 60° (32° ~ 140°) [CF]
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20°~ 80° (-4° ~ 176°)
- Humidity: 5~95% @ 40° (non-condensing)
- Vibration: IEC 68-2-6, sine, 5G, 10 ~ 500 Hz, 1 Oct./min, X,Y,Z 3axes, 2 hr/axis [CF]
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27, 100G peak acceleration (6 msec. Duration) [CF]
AR-ES0831FL is suitable for automobiles, container tractors, commercial vehicles, trucks, busses and taxis due to the following:
- Acrosser’s design follows the IEC-68-2-6 vibration and IEC-68-2-27 shock standards which tests the AR-ES0831FL for the harsh physical environments it may endure.
- Anti-Shock 2.5″ HDD mount which provides resistance to absorb shocks while also protecting important data from any damage. The AR-ES0831FL also supports Compact Flash Type II slot for Embedded OS to enhance the stability of whole system.
- 9V-32V Wide Range DC-In power module which will protect against any voltage and/or current spikes. As well as an OS shut down delay function to make sure system will turn off correctly.
- Four (4) serial ports that can be used for various peripherals, for example, GPS, touch screen, scanner, card reader.
- Four (4) USB ports for additional peripheral components.
- Heat-Pipe Technology design as well as a completely enclosed box which allows the system to be completely fan-less and dustproof to ensure maximum reliability under harsh conditions.
More info: Acrosser »