WIN Enterprises’ PL-01033 is a high performance, 2U network appliance with ten GbE ports. It provides OEMs with a powerful, but flexible 2U 19″ rack-mount network security platform. Applications include use as a high performance Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention System, firewall, VPN gateway, and Unified Threat Management (UTM) platform.
The device supports two removable 3.5″ SATA Hard Disk Drives (HDD) with easy front panel access. Compact Flash is featured for operating system and Internet security applications. System memory of up to 16 GB with four DDR2 memory sockets is provided. The easy-to-configure platform provides ten GbE LAN ports on the front panel with optional Ethernet bypass modules included on four of the ports. Easy front-panel access is provided to the 9-pin, RS-232 serial port, USB 2.0 port, LCM with 4-button key pad for local system management, maintenance, and diagnostics.
- High performance network appliance for enterprise segment
- Supports dual Intel(R) Xeon(R) processors with 800MHz FSB
- Ten GbE SFP or Copper connectors
- Bypass function in four GbE ports
- Two 64-bit PCI-X 100MHz slots & one mini PCI slot
- Two removable 3.5″ SATA HDD
- One USB 2.0 and one console port
- One 20 x 2 characters LCM & 4-buttons keypad
Available now, the PL-01033 costs $2,912 as a single unit. Quantity discounts are available to OEMs and software developers.
More info: PL-01033 Network Appliance