The AR-B1842, from Acrosser Technology, is the world’s first PICMG 1.3 PCI-Express half size CPU Card. The AR-B1842 is based on the Intel(R) Pentium-M(R) processor and features DDRII SDRAM SO-DIMM memory, Slim Cooling Fan, TV-out, Programmable Watchdog, AC’97 Stereo Audio, Serial ATA, and CF+ Type II.
Acrosser’s backplane products (MB3E and MB5E) can fully support PCI Express x16, PCI Express x1, and PCI. This means parts can be integrated into one compact system. This also enables the utilization of existing PCI design while also benefiting from PCI Express. PCI Express can be used for cards such as optional ATI or NVIDIA high performance graphic cards. The AR-B1842 is RoHS compliant. The AR-B1842 is ideal for Point of Information (POI), Gaming, and Digital Display Broadcast System solutions.
- Supports Intel(R) FSB 533/400 MHz Pentium-M(R) processor
- Supports DDRII SDRAM SO-DIMM up to 1GB memory
- Build-in Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) VGA controller
- Supports dual display on VGA, LCD, and TV
- PCI Express x 16, PCI-Ex8 Gold Finger
- AC’97 Codec, full-duplex sound quality, 3D audio interface
- Software programmable Watchdog supports 1~63 seconds
- Two serial ports
- Two Serial ATA ports
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 IDE
- One Mini PCI Slot
- One 10/100 Base-T Ethernet supports Wake on LAN
- Compact Flash socket