The MB-06058 single board computer (SBC) from WIN Enterprises features the high performance, dual-core Second-Generation AMD Opteron(TM) processor. The MB-06058 delivers up to 2.6GHz of performance on a PICMG 1.3 form factor. The Second-Generation AMD Opteron processor is designed to provide industry-leading performance-per-watt and outstanding virtualization capabilities. It is also presents OEMs with a seamless upgrade path to AMD’s native quad-core processors.
The WIN Enterprises MB-06058 is designed for intense parallel processing applications, such as aerospace, defense, scientific, medical imaging and ultra-low latency communications. It enables high-density computing in compact platforms. The MB-06058 can be further augmented with a stackable HyperTransport(TM) card to support additional memory or another dual-core Second-Generation AMD Opteron processor.
- Second-Generation AMD Opteron Processor
- High performance with up to 2.6GHz processing speed
- Offers reduced power consumption (within a 95W envelope) and low heat production
- Designed for seamless migration from today’s 32-bit software to 64-bit applications
- Dual-core computing with upgrade path to native quad-core processor solutions
- PICMG 1.3 form factor: 13.330″ x 4.976″; 33.86 cm x 12.64 cm
- Configure with a single dual-core CPU or use optional daughter card to support another dual-core Second-Generation AMD Opteron(TM) processor
- NVIDIA nForce(R) Professional 2200 chipset
- 2 memory slots providing up to 8GB; optional 4 slots/16GB
- Standard IDE interface
- Customize board for specific OEM requirements