The MB-09015, from WIN Enterprises, is a high-performance network control board with dual Intel(R) Xeon(R) processors and ten GbE LAN Ports. The dual-socketed board is designed for network security and other demanding enterprise network applications, including anti-spam, antivirus, load balancing, firewall and Unified Threat Management.
The MB-09015 features an Intel(R) E7520 chipset that supports FSB 800 MHz and Intel Extended Memory 64-bit Technology (EM64T). Up to 16 gigabytes of DDR2 system memory can be supported. PCI-Express technology is included improving the I/O bandwidth and providing a total system bandwidth of up to 32Gbps.
The MB-09015 offers ten GbE LAN ports with optional bypass Ethernet module on four ports. MB-09015 was designed with an Ethernet module that provides bypass functions that guarantees network connectivity. It features four GbE SFP, four GbE Copper and two GbE SFP, two GbE Copper ports. Flexible network connectivity is enhanced with two serial ports, two onboard SATA connectors, two USB 2.0 ports, one parallel port, Digital I/O (three input, three output), one E-IDE connector, and one CompactFlash(TM) type II socket. The device includes a watchdog timer and offers hardware system monitoring.
- Supports two Intel(R) Xeon(R) processors with 800MHz FSB
- Four DDR2 memory sockets at 400MHz and up to 16GB
- Ten GbE SFP or Copper interface
- Onboard two SATA connectors
- Two serial ports
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one parallel port
- One E-IDE connector and one CompactFlash(TM) type II socket
- Digital I/O: three input and three output
- Watchdog timer
- H/W system monitoring
- One Ethernet module with SFP or Copper bypass function
Single unit pricing for the MB-09015 is $1,224 with quantity discounts available. The unit is available for immediate ordering.