The Acrosser AR-B1892 single board computer is designed for Gaming and Embedded applications. In general, it is for applications that typically requires reliable and powerful computing, superior graphical performance, multiple I/O configurations, and a long product life support. The AR-B1892 is powered by the latest Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, and Celeron M processors.
The AR-B1892 features easy plug-and-play interfaces, including multiple serial ports and video interface. The flexibility of the AR-B1892 ultimately makes maintenance and integration very simple and less time consuming. Integrated with the Trustee Platform Module (TPM), it also provides excellent software security.
The AR-B1892 is an all-in-one solution suited for various applications such as: Video Gaming Machine, Video Lottery Terminal, Electronic Signage, Medical system as well as many other embedded applications. Acrosser also offers the AR-B2002 Gaming Control Card making the combination a perfect solution for Video Gambling Machine applications.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, Core Solo and Celeron M processors
- Intel 945GM chipset
- Trustee Platform Module for security functions
- Dual Channel 667/533 MHz DDR2 system memory up to 4 Giga Bytes
- VGA, LVDS, S-Video and DVI video outputs, support dual display
- 6 x RS232, 8 x USB2.0, 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Watchdog Timer, more
- One PCI Express x16 and PCI Slot for flexible expansion
- Dual SATAII and IDE
- Bootable Compact Flash Type II Slot
- Intelligent temperature controlled system fan connector
- Support wide variety of Operating Systems (Windows XP/XPE/CE/Linux)
- Robust, Industrial Grade reliability
- CE, FCC Class A Safety Compliance