The IBASE MB899X Mini-ITX motherboard supports the latest Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo processor and the Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express chipset. The new board comes with a PCI-E x16 slot providing up to 30 times the throughput of the PCI bus, translating into a bandwidth of 4 Gbps (Gigabytes per second).
Designed for medical, multimedia, industrial automation and gaming applications, MB899X provides greater flexibility for developers of embedded applications by offering improved graphics and significant performance enhancements. It has two DDR2 sockets that can accommodate 4GB of dual channel DDR2 667MHz memory. Supporting a 667MHz front side bus, the board provides up to 25% faster data transfer rate compared to the previous generation bus speed. The integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 also delivers exceptional 3D graphics performance required in gaming and imaging applications.
10/00Mbps network connectivity is standard and a PCI Express Gigabit LAN is option from a Marvel 88E8053 controller. Additionally, MB899X features four serial ports, two SATA II ports, eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports, Mini PCI socket and an optional Mini PCI-E and CF sockets. The MB899X will be available with volume production starting February 2007.
- Socket 478 for Intel(R) IMVP-6 Mobile processors
- Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Chipset, Two DDR2 DIMM sockets
- Integrated 945GM VGA supports CRT and dual channel LVDS
- 10/100 BaseT LAN, PCI Express Gigabit LAN
- COM x4, SATA x2, USB x6, Digital I/O, Watchdog timer
- PCI-E (x16) x1, Mini PCI x1, optional Mini PCI-E x1 / CF socket