The LPC2119/LPC2129 are based on a 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, together with 128/256 kB of embedded high-speed flash memory. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 pct with minimal performance penalty.
With their compact 64-pin package, low power consumption, various 32-bit timers, 4-channel 10-bit ADC, two advanced CAN channels, PWM channels and 46 GPIO lines with up to nine external interrupt pins these microcontrollers are particularly suitable for automotive and industrial control applications, as well as medical systems and fault-tolerant maintenance buses. With a wide range of additional serial communications interfaces, they are also suited for communication gateways and protocol converters as well as many other general-purpose applications.
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 16 kB on-chip static RAM.
- 128/256 kB on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. Flash programming takes 1 ms per 512 B line. Single sector or full chip erase takes 400 ms.
- EmbeddedICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points. Interrupt service routines can continue to execute while the foreground task is debugged with the on-chip RealMonitor software.
- Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) enables non-intrusive high speed real-time tracing of instruction execution.
- Two interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance filters.
- Four-channel 10-bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44 us.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s) and two SPIs.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop with settling time of 100 us.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Two 32-bit timers (with four capture and four compare channels), PWM unit (six outputs), Real-Time Clock (RTC) and watchdog.
- Up to forty-six 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins. Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz.
- Two low power modes, Idle and Power-down.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
- Dual power supply:
- CPU operating voltage range of 1.65 V to 1.95 V (1.8 V +- 0.15 V).
- I/O power supply range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V+- 10 pct) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.