The ADLINK NuPRO-851 SBC is a full-size PICMG 1.0 single board computer. The NuPRO-851 Series features an Intel(R) LGA-775 for Pentium(R) 4 with FSB 533/800MHz, dual channel DDR2 memory at speeds of 400/533MHz and an Intel(R) GMA900 graphics core architecture providing up to 2048×1536 resolution with 8.5GB/s peak memory bandwidth.
Based on the Intel(R) 915GV and ICH6 chipsets, the two on-board Marvell 88E8052 controllers support dual Gigabit Ethernet ports via the PCIe bus. The high processor speed and Ethernet performance make the NuPRO-851 ideal for industrial controllers and equipment providers by providing outstanding industrial features such as longevity, reliability and strict revision control.
In addition to powerful computing capabilities, the NuPRO-851 comes with multiple on-board high performance I/O capabilities including two USB 2.0 ports and four Serial ATA ports for high-speed data transfer rates up to 1.5Gpbs. The NuPRO-851 Series includes the single LAN NuPRO-851LV and dual LAN NuPRO-851DV to meet the varied needs of our customers.
- Intel(R) LGA-775 Pentium(R) 4 processor from a Celeron D 3.2 GHz to Pentium 4 3.4 GHz with FSB 533/800MHz
- Dual-Channel DDR II 400/533
- Intel(R) 915GV + ICH6 chipset with integrated Intel(R) GMA900 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet via PCIe x1 bus
- 4 Serial ATA storage devices with 1.5Gbps high data transfer rate
Price and Availability
At the time of this writing, the NuPRO-851LV and NuPRO-851DV are priced at $425 and $440, respectively. Volume discounts are also available.