- Embest — global provider for high-performance ARM embedded tools
- ManageEngine WiFi Manager — an integrated wireless management and security solution
- QEngine Issue Manager — allows you to track issues of multiple projects with two users
- LatticeMico32 Development Tools — used to implement the LatticeMico32 soft microprocessor and attached peripheral components in a Lattice FPGA
- A Memory-Efficient Implementation of the HyperTransport Coupon-Based Flow Control Protocol
This white paper has presented an efficient implementation of the HyperTransport flow control protocol that makes better use of memory resources.
- Latency Comparison between HyperTransport and PCIe in Communications Systems
This article discusses why latency is an important parameter of these interconnects; then contrasts and compares the latency experienced by transactions carried over two of the leading chip-to-chip interconnect standards, HyperTransport and PCI-Express (PCIe). It presents a couple of usage scenarios involving read accesses and derives the latency performance of each.
- Adding Value to Hardware and Reference Designs Using Software
This paper looks at ways in which hardware and reference design vendors can use software to add value to their products.
- An Approach to Profiling
This paper discusses the merits of profiling and ways to approach the task of profiling as both a means to optimize and debug a software solution.
- Are You Losing Your Memory
This paper provides an overview for managing memory loss in embedded systems.
- Front-End Logic Design: Taking the Risk Out and Putting Schedule Predictability In
This paper presents a set of targeted solutions for logic design teams aiming at reducing the overall risks associated with front-end logic design and verification while reducing the inherit risks.
- Open Source Real Time Opearting Systems Overview
Several open source RTOS solutions are publicly available, which is very attractive, both from an economic (no licensing fees) as well as from a technical (control over the source code) point of view.
- Gaining your Independence
The cost-benefit analysis of the integration example described in the paper illustrates that there are clearly advantages in using a specialized PVOS solution: the technology can turn a formerly closed system into a highly flexible platform in a time and cost-effective manner.