- Tundra Semiconductor Expands in North America with Avnet Electronics
Tundra Semiconductor has signed Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas as a value-added distributor in North America, expanding Tundra’s product and support delivery to customers in the region.
- Acrosser AR-ES0831 Compact and Rugged Embedded Systems
Acrosser Technology released the AR-ES0831 series of embedded systems designed for space critical applications requiring extreme reliable and ruggedness in whether low power consumption fanless operation or powerful computing capabilities with flexible I/O configuration and long product life support.
- Microchip Offers Hands-On Workshops and Seminars Year Round
Microchip Technology, a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, announced a global network of Regional Training Centers (RTCs) to meet customers’ demands for more training more often.
- BenQ-Siemens SL91 Mobile Phone Gets Touchy with MicroNav Technology
BenQ-Siemens, the sixth largest mobile phone handset manufacturer in the world, has selected Interlink’s patented MicroNav technology to enable the back-lit user touchpad on it’s new SL91 mobile phone.
- Analog Devices Creates Class-D Audio Amplifiers for Portable Electronics
Analog Devices introduced two Class-D audio amplifiers designed to meet the low-power, small size, and growing sound quality requirements of portable electronics.
- Tower Semiconductor Powers Biomorphic 3.0-Megapixel Image Sensor
Tower Semiconductor’s Advanced Photo Diode (APD) process powers a new series of CMOS Image Sensors for Biomorphic Microsystems, a supplier of innovative imaging solutions for the cell phone and PDA markets.
- Sprint, Intel, Motorola, Samsung to Develop Mobile WiMAX Network
Sprint Nextel will develop and deploy the first fourth generation (4G) nationwide broadband mobile network with WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) IEEE 802.16e-2005 technology standard.