Lattice Semiconductor provides the industry’s broadest range of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and Programmable Logic Devices (PLD), including Field Programmable System Chips (FPSC), Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLD), Programmable Mixed-Signal Products (ispPAC®) and Programmable Digital Interconnect Devices (ispGDX®). Lattice also offers industry leading SERDES products. Lattice’s current FPGA solutions:
High Performance FPGA
- LatticeSC (System Chip) FPGA couples the industry’s fastest FPGA fabric with system level features like 2Gbps PURESPEED I/O, 32 channels of SERDES and pre-engineered embedded IP using on-chip structured ASIC blocks for best-in-class programmable connectivity solutions.
- LatticeECP2 FPGA devices combine a low cost FPGA fabric with advanced features such as pre-engineered source synchronous support (including 400Mbps DDR2), high-performance embedded DSP blocks that provide up to 28.6GMACs of DSP bandwidth and enhanced configuration including bitstream encryption, dual boot and TransFR I/O.
- LatticeEC (EConomy) FPGA devices optimize features, performance, and cost: pre-engineered 400 Mbps DDR memory interfaces, low-cost SPI Flash FPGA configuration, mainstream LUT-4 based FPGA fabric.
- LatticeECP-DSP (EConomyPlus-DSP) FPGA devices combine the LatticeEC FPGA fabric with high-performance embedded DSP blocks: DSP bandwidth up to 10 GMACs.
- Lattice’s MachXO family provides a non-volatile, low cost, low-density, instant-on high-performance logic solution for applications that traditionally used CPLDs. This family has a high pin to logic ratio that is ideal for glue logic, bus bridging, and bus interfacing, power-up control and control logic.
- LatticeXP (eXpanded Programmability) FPGA devices combine the LatticeEC FPGA fabric with low-cost 130nm Flash FPGA technology in a single chip: instant-on (< 1mS configuration), non-volatile memory (on-chip Flash, no external boot prom), high security (no external configuration bitstream), and infinitely reconfigurable (SRAM FPGA fabric).
- Lattice’s ispXPGA FPGA devices combine E2 non-volatile cells with a LUT-4 based FPGA fabric and 800Mbps SERDES capability for high-speed serial IO FPGA designs.
Check out the Lattice FPGA selector guides.