Architects, systems analysts, and designers are responsible for specifying and maintaining various views of a system under development. IBM Rational Software Modeler is a customizable, UML-based visual modeling and design tool that enables users to clearly document and communicate these system views. Rational Software Modeler also integrates with other tools in your environment to support team development.
IBM Rational Software Modeler opens up your modeling experience.
- Leverage an open and extensible modeling platform.
- Model applications more productively than ever.
- Exploit the latest in modeling language technology.
- Integrate with other facets of the lifecycle.
- Integrating business modeling with UML modeling – See your WebSphere Business Integration Modeler project as a UML 2.0 model in Rational Software Modeler. This UML model represents the specification that defines usage and realization requirements, providing your organization with a more complete understanding of how your systems can best support your business.
- Time to upgrade from Rational Rose? – Exploit the powerful new capabilities in Rational Software Modeler while preserving your investment in your existing Rational Rose models. The Rational Rose Model Import enables you to migrate your existing Rose models and related artifacts into Rational Software Modeler.