Rhapsody is the industry’s leading Model-Driven Development environment based on UML 2.0 and SysML for systems, software, and test, and has the unique ability to extend its modeling environment to allow both functional and object oriented design methodologies in one environment.
Model-Driven Development (MDD) technology enables you to achieve unparalleled gains in productivity over traditional document driven approaches by enabling you to specify your systems and software design graphically, simulate and automatically validate the system as you build it, and ultimately produce full production code from the model for the embedded system.
- Seamless Environment for Systems and Software Development
- Advanced Graphics Engine to allow Domain Specific Modeling
- White Boarding (free sketch)
- Custom Bitmaps
- Advanced Layout and Ergonomics
- Profile Formatting “skins”
- Requirements Modeling and Traceability
- Full Behavioral Model Simulation
- Model Driven Test Generation
- Requirements Based Testing
- Automatic and Customizable document generation
- Model Execution on Embedded Target
- Directly Deployable C, C++, Java, and Ada Code Generation
- Code Visualization and Reverse Engineering