USBTrace is an easy to use and powerful software analyzer for the USB bus and the devices connected to it. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs or devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. It is especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server operating systems.
USBTrace is a non intrusive analyzer since it does not use any filter drivers to monitor USB bus activity. For the same reason USBTrace does not disturb the PNP system and is capable of logging all USB transactions during device enumeration and removal.
- USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 operating systems.
- Works with USB 1.x and 2.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
- USBTrace can capture USB transactions at any of the following levels:
- Host Controller
- USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
- USBTrace captures, decodes and displays the following transactions:
- URB (USB Request Blocks)
- Kernel mode internal USB IOCTLs
- User mode USB IOCTLs
- All PNP IRPs
- All Power IRPs
- USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions. Hence USBTrace does not disturb the PNP system.
- USBTrace can capture _all_ USB transactions during device enumeration and removal.
- Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
- Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
- Easy saving of captured information as logs for storage and later viewing.
Get Demo | Previous Page | Downloads Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: