Image Processing Systems Design

RC "Module" is able to design a wide range of software-hardware complexes using neural net technologies. The system is developed using neural net theory. It processes a sequence of frames obtained by digitising TV images and does the following:

The system is tolerant to random background movement and a destructive interference which simulates up to 10% of neuron failures in the most complex layers. The probability of correct recognition is about 90%.

Get Demo | Previous Page | Downloads Search

If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: