- A tightly integrated workshop of tools. Used for pre-layout signal integrity simulation and analysis, the AS/SIST toolset includes an Interconnect System Editor, a Field Solver to model PCB stackups, IBIS and pulse train model generators, a SPICE simulation engine optimized for speed and SI modeling, and waveform and eye diagram analyzers.
- Fast and accurate. Designed around fast, industry application-tested engines, AS/SIST can accurately handle designs from mainstream systems to 10Gbits/sec serial channels. AS/SIST also addresses significant simulation sets of parametric variations for design centering.
- Adaptable and expandable. With individual tools connected through open text-based files, flexibility is built in. Other links are easily constructed in an expandable fabric; the tool infrastructure adapts to your design needs. For example, advanced mathematical analysis is easily accomplished through AS/SISTBridge, a structured link of output to MATLAB.
- Very affordable. At $695 for one integrated, complete package, AS/SIST provides your own SI workspace on your laptop or PC - not a server - as a highly effective and low-cost complement or alternative to other simulation formats.
- Designed as an Internet-centric product. With the Internet as the central framework for purchase and download, installation, support, and user commentary and interchange, AS/SIST provides an evolving high-quality SI work environment without capital budget restrictions, service contracts, and company-specific constraints.
Get Demo | Previous Page | Downloads Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: