COMMELL Rolls Out LV-650 Mini-ITX Mainboard with AMD Geode GX1
4/7/2004 - Taiwan Commate Computer Inc. announces the Mini-ITX mainboard platform LV-650 based on AMD Geode GX1 and CS5530A, provides the 300+ MHz of computing capacity at the Ultra-low power, embedded, x86-compliant architecture for the industrial embedded computers. With AMD Geode GX1 platform and high integration, COMMELL's LV-650 offers the value embedded computing platform for low power, low profile, fan free, mobile industrial applied computing applications based on industrial standard form factor of Mini-ITX. The low power consumption and high integration make LV-650 be the ideal solution for industrial embedded applications with the features as below.
- Low Power Embedded Computing Platform: The AMD GX1 processor provides the lowest power consumption for any x86 processor at this performance level with a typical average power consumption ranging from 0.8 to 1.4 watts. The enhanced thermal characteristics allow for creative applications and configurations that take advantage of this processor's fanless capabilities. This helps enable maximum flexibility in system design.
- Onboard 64 MBytes SDRAM: The onboard embedded SDRAM let LV-650 be the low profile solution with space-/slot-saving for system configuration. It also makes LV-650 be the rugged and vibration-proof solution with embedded CPU and memory.
- LVDS/TTL Flat Panel Interface: The integrated LVDS/TTL interface offers the digital video output for flat panel with built-in VGA controller and 4 MB video memory.
- All-In-One Integrated Solution: LV-650 is an all-in-one computing platform with integrated video, audio, LAN, Compactflash Socket, PC/104, Serial Port and USB interfaces, is requiring 12VDC only.
The COMMELLLV-650 is the perfect solution for applications such as thin clients, interactive set-top boxes, Web Phone, personal internet access devices and other Information Appliances.
- CPU: onboard embedded NS Geode GX1 300 MHz CPU.
- Memory: Onboard optional 128MB SDRAM and one 168-pin DIMM socket supports additional 256 MB SDRAM.
- VGA Interface: NS Geode CS5530A built-in VGA controller with 2D engine and 4 MB of video memory shared with system.
- Flat Panel Interface: Integrated 18-bit LVDS and TTL panel interface for TFT display.
- Enhanced IDE: Dual Channels support 4 ATAPI devices up to UltraDMA/33 with 33 Mbps of data transfer rate. One 40-pin and one 44-pin IDE Port for 2.5" notebook-size HDD, slim CD-ROM/DVD/CD-RW and cable free DOM (DiskOnModule).
- Expansive Slots: 1 x ISA Slot , PC/104 Connector.
- LAN Interface: 2 x 10/100BASE-Tx Fast Ethernet(one is optional).
- Audio: Realtek ALC201A audio interface.
- USB: 2 x USB interface.
- I/O Ports: 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port, IrDA, FDD, PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports.
- Solid State Disk: On board CompactFlash Type-II socket.
- Digital I/O: Supports 8 bit In/8 bit Out digital I/O.
- Watchdog: Software configurable, 1s.....255s / 1ms.....255 ms.
- Power Supply: +12V only supply be used.
COMMELL Mini-ITX (Think Mini-ITX, Think COMMELL)
- LV-650 Series: Embedded AMD Geode GX1 Platform.
- LV-660, LV-666 Series: Embedded VIA Eden/C3 EBGA Platform.
- LV-602, LV-603 Series: Pentium III or VIA C3 Socket 370 Platform.
- LV-670, LV-670LVDS: Pentium 4 Platform.
- LV-670M: Pentium 4-M Platform.
- LV-671 Series: Pentium M Platform.
- CMB-01, CMB-03, CMB-670: Mini-ITX Barebone systems.
COMMELL is the Industrial Computer's brand of Taiwan Commate Computer Inc. Commate focus on industrial applied computer solution. With the professional R&D and QA teams, Commate designs, manufactures and markets the board-level, system-level and complete integration industrial embedded computer products and service for world-wide system integrators and end users who seek to automate or upgrade their applications easily and cost effectively. Commate also provides the customized ODM/OEM service for the wide range of industrial embedded applied computing platform and solution providers.
For further information about COMMELL is available at http://www.commell.com.tw or email@example.com
Previous Page | News by Category | News Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: