Agilent Showcases Wireless Design and Test Products at WSD 2004
3/10/2004 - Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will demonstrate next-generation wireless design and test products at WSD 2004 through March 11. The company's new design simulation software and design verification and manufacturing test products offer customers shorter development times, more comprehensive test and measurement capabilities, and integrated WLAN functional test capability.
Agilent will demonstrate the latest version of its RF Design Environment (RFDE) software, resulting from the alliance between Cadence and Agilent, which features wireless test benches, the Momentum electromagnetic simulator for the Cadence Virtuoso design platform, and the new Verilog-A Compiler. There will also be a demonstration describing a new methodology for concurrent system and circuit-level design and verification to improve first-pass success. Additional information is available at http://eesof.tm.agilent.com/products/rfde2003c.html.
Other demonstrations will focus on the following:
- true differential S-parameter testing, real-time balanced conversions, true differential measurements, flexible matching circuit simulation with embedding/de-embedding and non-50 Ohm signal measurements using Agilent's four-port ENA Series network analyzer. Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/ena.
- complete modulation and signal analysis plus signal generation for the latest wireless standards using the Agilent PSA spectrum analyzer, 89600 Series vector signal analyzer, ESG signal generator and Signal Studio software. Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/89600.
- ultra-wideband, wireless LAN and emerging signal formats using a vector signal analyzer and a digital oscilloscope. Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/89600.
- the Agilent GS-8300, the industry's first fully integrated WLAN manufacturing functional test system. Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/gs-8300.
Technical papers given by Agilent speakers include:
- Session W111: Monday, March 8, 9:00 - 9:45 a.m., WLAN-OFDM Transceiver Design and Verification: An Integrated Methodology for System and Circuit Tool Utilization, Kal Kalbasi, system design product manager.
- Session W224: Monday, March 8, 10:00 - 10:45 a.m., Multi-channel RF and Microwave Measurements, Ben Zarlingo, product manager, Communications Test.
- Session W255: Monday, March 8, 4:00 - 4:45 p.m., Signal Analysis and Troubleshooting for Ultrawideband OFDM, Ben Zarlingo.
- Session W114: Monday March 8, 9:00 - 9:45 a.m., FBAR Microcap Duplexer for U.S. PCS Band Handsets, Sid Seward, field applications engineer.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 28,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenue of $6.1 billion in fiscal year 2003. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
Previous Page | News by Category | News Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: