Semico Summit Shapes Global Semiconductor Industry with Executives
2/20/2004 - The seventh annual Semico Summit executive conference will feature CEOs and industry executives sharing their vision of today's trends shaping the global semiconductor industry.
March 14-16, 2004
Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
5402 E. Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
Call Semico at +1 602 907 0337
- Dr. Tsugio Makimoto, Corporoate Advisor - Sony Corporation
- Brian Halla, President and CEO - National Semiconductor
- Bob Bailey, President & CEO - PMC-Sierra
- George Scalise, President - SIA
- James Norling, Chairman - Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing
- S. Atiq Raza, Chairman and CEO - Raza Microelectronics
- Kevin Kettler, CTO - Dell Corporation
- John Bourgoin, President and CEO - MIPS Technologies
- Robert LeFort, President - Infineon Technologies NA
- Dr. Levy Gerzberg, President and CEO - Zoran Corporation
- Dr. Matthew Perry, President and CEO - Transmeta
- Steve Appleton, President and CEO - Micron Technology
- John Boruch, President - Amkor
- Dr. Ed Ross, President - TSMC North America
- Robert Baker, Sr. Vice President and GM - Intel Corporation
- Bill Arnold, CTO - ASML
- Christopher Hamlin, Sr. Vice President and CTO - LSI Logic Corporation
- Where Is Our Industry Now? Growth, Shakeout, Plateau or Decline?
- The Next Killer App! Will There Be One? Do We Need One?
- Innovation Driving the End-Markets: Keeping the Consumer Healthy
- Managing the Cycles - Lessons Learned...Strategies for Moving Forward
- Bringing Products to Market in the Deep-Submicron Era!
About Semico Research Corporation
Semico Research Corp is a market and engineering research company located in Phoenix, Arizona. Semico has been operating for over a decade and was founded by a group of semiconductor industry veterans who had a fundamental belief that semiconductor forecasts should be based on consumption in end-use markets. Today, Semico Research is the largest research firm dedicated solely to the semiconductor industry. With analysts located worlwide, Semico is able to provide the most accurate and timely information on semiconductor components, manufacturing technologies and semiconductor end-use markets.
Previous Page | News by Category | News Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: