Altera Demonstrates FPGA Synergy with TI DSP Technology
2/13/2004 - At the TI Developer Conference, Altera will demonstrate how their FPGAs can complement TI DSPs through peripheral expansion and FPGA co-processing.
Sessions from Altera and its third-party partners:
- Altera presents FPGA co-processing demonstration at exhibit booth throughout entire conference
- Ateme discusses how to build an integrated video security system from 11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
- Altera talks about extending the peripheral set of TIís family of DSPs from 4:00 p.m.-4:50 p.m.
- Ateme hosts a session on implementing a video streaming application from 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- MangoDSP teaches about building advanced video surveillance systems 11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
- Ateme DMCK development boards with TIís DM642 DSPs + Alteraís CycloneTM FPGAs
- MangoDSP development boards with TIís C6000 DSPs + Alteraís StratixTM FPGAs
- New Stratix II device family
- Newly optimized DSP IP for Stratix II device family:
- Reed Solomon Encoder/Decoder
- Viterbi Decoder
Turbo Convolution Decoder
February 18-20, 2004
TI Developer Conference
Altera Booth #401
Ateme Booth #400
MangoDSP Booth #201
Westin Galleria Hotel
Houston, TX USA
For Additional Information:
Altera, The Programmable Solutions Company, the stylized Altera logo, specific device designations, and all other words that are identified as trademarks and/or service marks are, unless noted otherwise, the trademarks and service marks of Altera Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Previous Page | News by Category | News Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: