NSIcom Rolls Out CrEme 3.22 with Windows CE Features
5/2/2003 - NSIcom announces Version 3.22 of CrEmeTM has been released and a free 30 days evaluation kit is available from our Web site http://www.nsicom.com. Benefit now from the rich features of CrEme V3.22 for your Windows CE.net, Windows CE V3.0 H/PC, PocketPC and PocketPC 2002 WinCE devices.
- The fastest, most stable and reliable JavaTM Virtual Machine
- Support for JAR extension; Starting with CrEme V3.22 clicking on a JAR file will start the Java application contained in the JAR file
- The CrEme package has been added to the CrEme kit. This package is an NSIcom extension of the standard JVM, and contains the following classes:
- HotKey - The HotKey class is used to recieve hot keys events
- Keyboard - The Keyboard class is used to manually show or hide the system’s virtual keyboard
- Net - The Net class is used to set the connect request timeout
- Objectmap - The ObjectMap class is used to obtain views on the memory map of garbage collection objects
- Power - The Power class is used to retrieve power status information of the device
- Java applet plugin for Internet Explorer and Pocket Internet Explorer
- Supports wide variety of standard Java packages: Swing, Corba, Javax, RMI, SQL, JSSE(SSL)
- Advanced Console for running and developing your Java application
- Creme Plus version now with extended Java API support for peripherals of Symbol Technologies' PocketPC mobile computing devices
- Two options for AWT look and feel („Truffle“ and „Tiny“)
For evaluation purposes only, CrEme 3.22 supports the J2ME CDC Personal & Foundation profiles.
NSIcom are dedicated to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customer base. From the initial trial stages onwards, the high level engineering services of our customer-support team provide you with all the professional help that you might need for the successful deployment of your Java product.
The CrEme Java Virtual Machine is available on all types of WinCE devices. All versions of Windows CE and all current CPUs are supported. For information, prices and conditions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Page | News by Category | News Search
If you found this page useful, bookmark and share it on: